Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 10, 2011

Is New Vegas any good?

New Vegas will be a game you will love ,hate,hate to love or love to hate. I hate the game. I have tried fallout New Vegas twice.I played the game on the ps3 and 360 .I came away from the game with the same feeling; this sucks. If you bought this game and never played prior fallout games I am sure you will hate New Vegas. You will be lost and walk around for 20 reatime hours before the game really starts. If you have played prior fallout games you will still walk around trying to level up for awhile or you will die soon after.

The game Borderlands is somewhat like this .It is easy to die at first.The difference is a friend or another player can help you online in borderlands to level up faster and you can at least level up within your first level area over and over again until you venture out. I am using Borderlands as how a game like New Vegas should be because they are very similar in game play and first person.

I would agree that many games for 60 bucks are very short on gameplay. On the other hand with so many great games out there do you have the time to play one game for hours and nothing to show for it. I wanted to like New Vegas. As I said before I tried the game twice on both systems a week or so apart and it still sucks

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét